Saturday 7 May 2011

Fashion Fest

With Australia Fashion Week just passed it has been a busy week for fashionistas all over Sydney. While I didn't make it to any shows this year (have been locked away doing assignments for weeks)I have spent plenty of time flicking through the Spring/Summer 11/12 collections on Vogue.com and all my favourite fashion blogs. Though my spirits are a little low at the moment and I feel a pushed to the absolute max, looking at the shows makes me realise that this hard work will pay off and it will be the most exciting and full-filling moment one day to see one of my own collections down the runway on the beautiful models at Australian Fashion Week.

Here are some of my picks of the week...

E L L E R Y




Josh Goot



Therese Rawsthorne




No comments:

Post a Comment